Dolphin SP-153BTR Rechargeable Bluetooth Party Speaker - 2500WSP-153BTR
Customer Photos & Reviews
- Remote Control
- LCD Display
- Sound Activated Sun Woofer Lights (w/ switch to turn off)
- Rechargeable 5 Hour Battery
- Bluetooth & FM Radio Functions
- USB/SD Card MP3 Player
- 3.5mm Mini Jack and RCA Auxiliary Inputs
- 1/4" Microphone Jack with Vol. and Echo Controls
- Drivers: Dual 15" Subwoofers & Horn Tweeter
- Music Power: 2500W PMPO
- Power Supply: AC: 110/220V DC: 12V
- Box Dimensions: 16"x20"x45" (DxWxH)
- Unit Dimensions: 15"x18"x42"
- Gross Weight: 57lbs
- Unit Weight: 50lbs
All speakers on the store qualify for a 2 year warranty.
We will cover any non accidental issues with the speaker free of charge within 2 years of the day you purchase the unit
To qualify for the warranty, you must pay for the shipping charges to get the speaker to and from our warehouse. You can contact us beforehand if you would like to know what this cost is.
As a courtesy to our customers, all shipping on our website is free of charge.
We ship Monday through Friday at 4:00 PM PST. You can expect to receive your speaker in the time indicated by the map below.
TRACK YOUR PACKAGE
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What’s the difference between this and the 210btr the one that is 149$?
SP-210RBT has two 10" woofers as opposed to this one which has 2x15" woofers. This makes it much larger and also a little more powerful. But it also makes it a little less portable. Both speakers have 7000 mAh batteries which mean they last a very long time and they both come with a corded microphone. On the back, SP-210RBT has an EQ and X-Bass controls while SP-153BTR just has the bass and treble controls.
Is this speaker better than the 210bye?
It is louder than SP-210RBT but it also much larger.